Changes in JagPDF 1.4.0 (7 October 2009)
- Added pair kerning.
- Added top-down mode.
- Added showing text using glyph indices.
- Ported to amd64/Linux.
- [Python] Added distutils support.
- Optimized color and text font operators.
- Fixed JPEG parsing - XXC4 mistakenly considered to be a start of a frame marker.
- Fixed locale dependent output.
- Fixed empty glyf table problem in Reader.
Changes in JagPDF 1.3.0 (30 May 2009)
- JagPDF relicensed under the MIT license.
- Added transparent Unicode support for core fonts.
- Added initial document view options.
- Fixed occasional Java memory leak.
- Fixed crash when using a pattern without setting pattern color space first.
- Fixed crash when requesting width of core symbol font glyphs.
Changes in JagPDF 1.2.0 (27 March 2009)
- Added Java support.
- Added several improvements related to custom output handlers.
- [Python] Errors are now reported by raising jagpdf.Exception. To ensure backward
compatibility, it is derived from RuntimeError, which was used previously.
- [C/C++] Compilation in a 64-bit address model deliberately issues a
- Fixed race condition in the options parser.
Changes in JagPDF 1.1.0 (5 November 2008)
- Added patterns:
- colored, uncolored tiling patterns
- axial, radial and function based shading patterns
- Added functions - Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4.
- Added elliptical arcs (center and endpoint parametrizations).
- Added autodetection of standard image formats.
- Python 2.6 support.
Changes in JagPDF 1.0.0 (21 September 2008)
- Initial release